Summer’s over, but that doesn’t mean the fun should be. ;p To help with this upcoming school semester, Bento is schoolin’ you on what it means to prep for the upcoming year – the Bento way. We’re hosting a giveaway in which 3 lucky winners will receive FREE Bento for a whole semester. To enter, you must like the official contest post on Instagram (@eatatbento), follow the rules in the caption and don’t forget to tag your friends so they can share in the fun as well.
Below are the terms and condition of our contest:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older with a valid ID.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bento Asian Kitchen + Sushi (“Bento”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 26, 2019 and ending September 8, 2019 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by September 8, 2019. The 3 winners will be contacted on Monday, September 9, 2019.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry as outlined (liking the predetermined image, tagging a friend(s), and following @eatatbento). The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bento. You must provide the information requested. You may enter more than once. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bento.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest will receive a Bento weekly credit valued up to $12 from September 22, 2019 to January 4, 2020. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Bento. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Bento discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner(s). No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner(s) is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bento to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected at random under the supervision of Bento. Winner(s) will be notified by direct message within 72 hours following the selection of Winner. Bento shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner(s) shall be selected. Receipt by Winner(s) of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER(S) (at the sole discretion of Bento) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER(S) WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Bento, anyone acting on behalf of Bento, and Bento licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Bento reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Bento control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Bento may select the Winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bento. Bento reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Bento has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same computer in excess not within Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Bento reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Bento and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [National/State/Provincial Government] WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by Bento.
- Employees: Bento employees are not eligible.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR AFFILIATED, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO BENTO ASIAN KITCHEN + SUSHI AND NOT TO FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.